PROJECT 1




WHAT YOU SEE ?

An introduction to design.  Why do we design? Why do we need design ? how do we see design
At this project we need to have a sketchbook particularly  the daiso sketchbook.
First progression is drawing something that we interested in our surround. And the next day we have to draw also something that have connection or relation to our first drawing. Last, we have to write our thoughts about this first assignment.

After received feed back from 2 lecturers, we should choose one from our two drawings to draw in a3 portrait for presentation.

                                                               


Daiso sketchbook


DAY 1


My first drawing is a sofa in my friends room. which is a sofa with two seatter. 


DAY 2




The next day i decided to draw my sofa in my living room. a big sofa for 6 seater with L shape.
DAY 3




Next day i put my toughts about this first assignment 








After finished the progressions for 3 days, i decided to choose the sofa in my living room for the prsentation. side from the sofa, i aslo draw the whole living room in my apartment first, and then draw the sofa clearly. 
for the livingroom i use one point perspective drawing and 2 point perspective drawing for the sofa.

Komentar

Postingan Populer